Friday, January 14, 2011

A busy day

After the morning feeding, I quickly handed baby girl off to daddy and headed to Target to get our weekly groceries. It was the first time I've been grocery shopping since Ainsley came. It was nice to get out of the house. I may start using that time to go to the gym in the mornings.

Got back from the store and had to start getting ready for a funeral that I had to play/sing for.
Then at 7 pm we had about 25 youth at our house. I'm glad everyone is gone now and we're back to our usual peace and quiet.... other than the occasional cries from Ainsley.

Speaking of our princess, she's been sleepy all day today. I'm thinking tonight might be a rough night since she napped pretty much all day. We'll see. She's fussing right now so I better go....

1 comment:

  1. You will cherish those grocery trips alone. I learned that fast. Even if it is only 20 minutes!

    ReplyDelete