Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Not Ready...

As I said in my last post, my mom is here to watch Ainsley while I get a few things done around here. I've almost gotten everything accomplished. :) After I asked her to come, I remembered that I had scheduled my first choir practice since she's been born and thought, "Oh how perfect, she can watch her while we go to practice." However, the more I think about it and the closer it gets, it just makes me want to cry. I just don't think I'm ready to leave her yet. I have no idea what will happen at practice...

3 comments:

  1. Leaving them is tough--especially that first time. You'll get there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww ... that almost made me cry. I remember feeling the same way when mine was tiny. It's like part of your heart is missing when you're separated. I'm glad you left her, though. :) Your mom did a great job with her and your aunties took turns holding her. She was a little angel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your blog time clock is set to another time zone. :) I wish I had posted that at 11:51 PM instead of 1:51 AM! Way past my bedtime.

    ReplyDelete