Saturday, January 8, 2011


We've had a couple of really good days. The swing is still working its magic. Although I keep trying to set what I think are realistic goals for myself each day. Unfortunately, my version of "realistic" is still too much. I've called in some help for next week. My mom is coming to watch my baby girl in between feedings while I get a handle on my laundry, putting up christmas, and my bedroom. I feel like if I can get caught up then I can keep up with everything. We'll see...

I've also made nursing more interesting by starting an intriguing series and watching it while feeding her. Now we're both looking forward to nursing. Ha.

Here's a pic of her tonight...

3 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet, sweet!

    If you and your mom need backup, holler. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo! Where did you get that adorable outfit, especially the hat for your baby? I am a friend of your Aunt Dayle. Blessings! Susan Wales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! My mother-in-law got it at a store in Conroe (not sure if you're from around here) Tom and Jerry children's store.

    ReplyDelete