Monday, February 7, 2011

Doctor Day

We had Ainsley's two month doctor's appointment today. I had mixed emotions because I wanted to see how much she weighed now, but didn't want her to have to go through the pain of her vaccinations. My little pumpkin weighs 10 lbs and 5 oz now and is 22 and 1/4 inches long. The doctor said she was perfect. :) Of course we already knew that she was.

Not sure how other nursing moms feel, but it feels like an accomplishment and makes me so proud when I see that she's growing and reaching all of her milestones. I just want to pat myself on the back. :) How cool to know that I'm still the only source of my sweet baby's nourishment?! It's definitely not the easiest choice, but the best choice for my baby and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Okay, I have more to say but little angelface is fussing. Gotta go. ;)

2 comments: