Monday, February 28, 2011

We've had an eventful last two days. Although in our lives almost every day is eventful. I honestly thought things would slow down once I had a baby and was working from home. Not so. We've had something going on for the last million nights. Not really, but I've only had one free night in the last 2 and 1/2 weeks, and I used it to clean. It's not going to let up this week either. Got something planned for every night except Saturday. I wonder what it must feel like to like in a tiny town where you're always home and in bed by 9 pm. Thank God I'm usually home during the day.

Ainsley's dedication was this weekend. It was beautiful and everything I could've hoped for. She slept through it. (I prayed for that.) Then, today I had her pictures made in the christening gown she wore for the dedication. I can't wait to see how the pics came out. I think they are going to be gorgeous. I have a feeling my home is going to end up being one gigantic Ainsley shrine.

Tonight we had a party for my brother-in-law at our house. I wish I could've cooked something spectacular, but I opted for tacos since it's such a large group (9 adults and 5 kiddos) and Ainsley's pics were being done at 3 pm so I didn't know exactly how much time I'd have. Anyway... I'm starting to wonder really how many kids I want. The 5 kids got pretty crazy tonight. At least for my house. I've been saying 4 for the last 6 or 7 years, but I love my peace and quiet. Who knows? :) When we're ready to have another, we'll do it. If we never get ready, then we'll never do it. Unless, of course, we have an accident. Lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment